Answer Q 31 to Q 33 on the basis of following information:
At the finals of a contest with 5 participants, C1, C2, C3,C4, C5. Before the results, 6 mischievous persons A,B,C,D,E & F got hold of the results and announced the sum of 4 of the contestants each as 220,260,230,240,210 and 250 respectively. However, one of them made a mistake in the addition. Also, the organizers decided to award Rs 10,000 for each point scored by a contestant. (The scores are integers)
31. What is the highest possible amount a contestant can win?
a) 7 lakh b) 9 lakh c) 8.5 lakh d) 8 lakh
32. If exact scores of each contestant are needed and they are in no particular order, then how many scores can be determined?
a) 0 b) 1
c) 2 d) None of these
33. If one of the contestants is eligible to win Rs 5 lakh, then what is the total money that is given away?
a) 29 b) 29.5
c) 30 d) None of these
34. A shipping clerk has 5 boxes of different weights but each less than 100 kg. The clerk weighs the boxes in pairs. The weights obtained are 110, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 120 and 121 kg. What is the weight of the heaviest box?
a) 60 b) 62
c) 64 d) Data insufficient
35. Three men – Sam, Cam and Laurie – are married to Carrie, Billy and Tina, but not necessarily in the same order. Sam’s wife and Billy’s Husband play Carrie and Tina’s husband at bridge. No wife partners her husband and Cam does not play bridge. Who is married to Cam?
a) Carrie b) Billy
c) Tina d) Data insufficient